Graphic Design course with Adobe CC
Graphic Design with Adobe CC
Drawing and retaining attention, that’s what’s graphic design is about. Making things beautiful so they stand out. But how? You’ll learn it all in this introduction to design.
During the course, you will do practical exercise on your own laptop. In a casual and easy flow, you will learn to work in Adobe CC Apps Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. You’ll use them to shape your creativity into its desired form: logo, photo collage, poster, zine, or entire brand identity. Coming to this course with an idea of what you want to make, is a great way to get the most out of it. It’s also not necessary at all.
You will combine practical exercise with theoretical basis. You’ll learn about colour and colour theory, typography, and about image and page composition. You can immediately incorporate these principles in your work. Channel your creativity to create something beautiful!
This course is fit for both hobbyists who want to play around with design and for professionals who need to use it in their work. The atmosphere during the sessions is open and informal. Your own input is more than welcome. Let me know what you want to learn, and I’ll focus the course around that!
Available both offline and on.
- for hobbyists curious after creative design
- for professionals working with branding and with designers
- for students and professionals looking to add practical skills to their resume
- 7 sessions of 2.5 hours each (including a break), one session per week // two full days of 8 hours each, at least two weeks apart
- assignments to exercise with between sessions
- total time investment 24 ~ 32 hours
- no prior experience needed, this is an entry-level course
- online: individual or groups of up to 12 participants
- offline (in-company): groups of 4 to 12 participants
- bring a laptop with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign installed
- slides and summaries provided in .pdf after each session
- no other course material needed
- available in English or Dutch
I teach this course both independently and at Parnassos Cultural Centre, part of Utrecht University. If you are a student or employee at the UU, do check at Parnassos, you may even be eligible for a discount on the course fee.